National Nursing Network
Highly organized care with a healthy dose of compassion.
Patients faced with ultra-orphan diseases deserve the highest level of support, care – and compassion. That’s why Centric Health Resources developed the CHR National Nursing Network, an in-house clinical staff featuring more than 300 nurses located across the U.S. These highly trained professionals have a unique understanding of ultra orphan challenges and treatments.
We have relationships with over 1,000 nursing agencies that provide access to nurses who meet our high standards of care. Each of these agencies only provides us with nurses that have the proper qualifications and experience and then those nurses are specifically trained in CHR therapies. Our nursing coordinators use our technologies to quickly identify these agencies by ZIP code to locate available nurses near patients in need of care. Our nursing services include:
- IV and IM infusions and injectibles
- Patient training to self-administer
- Physician office training on administration
- Lab draws in which periodic monitoring is required
After the first visit and approximately one month into therapy, Centric Health Resources nurses make follow-up calls to patients to ensure their complete satisfaction with our nursing network and the level of care they have received. In addition, our nurse coordinators:
- Provide initial and ongoing training and in-servicing of local nursing agencies regarding CHR therapies
- Visit physicians’ offices when appropriate to help coordinate referrals
- Attend the first home infusion in conjunction with the local nursing agency
- Conduct quarterly follow-up calls and/or visits with patients in their area of responsibility
- Visit patients’ homes and physicians offices as requested regarding therapies and product administration